Motto

Motto

Friday, October 3, 2014

Unit Plan for Days

Let me just say I don't think that I knew what I was getting myself into when I started into the Ag Ed Program. I am not sure what all I thought was going to happen but there is so much "behind the scenes" work that I never knew about and one of them
is unit planning. When I first started working on it I thought, "ok, I can do this, it's not too bad" but the more I typed the more complicated it got. I honestly had a difficult time trying to come up with a format that I liked and I still am not entirely happy with my revised copy. I see a lot of value to having a complete unit plan for organization purposes, but I really have a hard time filling it all out. I am definitely worried with how long it took me to complete one unit plan and it is very intimidating to think of how many I need to finish before my final presentation. I know it is something that I have to do and will benefit my student teaching experience greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment